Mobile Access to Banking, Alerts and Payments. Anytime. Anywhere.
By 2014 it is projected that 45% of Americans who own mobile phones – 99 million adults – will reach for their mobile phones to monitor account balances, view recent transactions and conduct other banking chores. At that rate of adoption, mobile banking quickly will become an essential offering for banks and credit unions of all sizes.1
Mobiliti™ from Fiserv is the single most dependable, credible solution in mobile banking and payments today and tomorrow, enabling you to rapidly deploy an affordable mobile solution now that can evolve as your users – and your mobile channel – develop.
Top Rated by Industry Analysts
Mobiliti is recognized as the best go-to-market solution for financial institutions that are looking to satisfy today’s needs for mobile banking while supporting the evolution of their mobile channel.
Mobiliti is the most sustainable, market-proven solution available. Offering every financial institution the ability to quickly implement a cost-effective mobile offering with confidence, it’s the most strategically complete solution that provides the most control.
With Mobiliti from Fiserv you get:
- Delivers a mobile solution from a financially secure, mature financial service provider that was ranked number one in FinTech 100 for the past three years
- Offers a full professional support staff to provide guidance and/or implementation expertise
- Provides best practices that are the result of ongoing investments in user experience research and testing, technology innovation and operational quality
- Universal reach
- Multi-channel enrollment capability
- Native support of all three mobile access modes – SMS, mobile browser and downloadable application
- Leverages your organization’s existing online security infrastructure
- Control - Mobiliti provides financial institutions complete control over what is offered as well as how those services are provided to customers
- Choice - Fiserv offers three deployment models. You can choose the one that best supports your needs: Mobiliti Enterprise™, Mobiliti Advantage™ and Mobiliti
- Mobiliti Enterprise - A highly configurable option that gives the financial institution complete control over what is offered as well as how those services are provided to customers. It’s operator independent and can be customized to your requirements with built-in options that are easily selected without extensive development
- Mobiliti Advantage - An out-of-the box solution that can be deployed quickly, ensuring not only a quick jumpstart to your mobile strategy, but will support seamless enhancements as this channel – and its users’ needs – evolve over time
- Mobiliti - An ASP model that allows smaller financial institutions to offer competitive mobile banking and payment offerings affordably – without the high cost of in-house software implementation, maintenance and support
Maximizes ROI by Driving Users to a Lower-Cost Channel
Channeling consumers from offline to the lower cost-to-serve mobile channel can open a new targeted segment for financial institutions. Mobile payments, including mobile wallet, point-of-sale payments and person-to-person payments supporting multiple payment types, will offer new ways to generate additional business opportunities while lowering operating costs.
Consolidated Customer Care, Systems Management, Security and Reporting
Mobiliti is a scalable mobile solution that leverages your existing online security infrastructure, including existing credential management capabilities. It also provides consolidated customer care and reporting across both the online and mobile channels, thus lowering the total cost of ownership and providing a better overall experience for your customer.
For more information on our solutions, please call 800-872-7882 or Request More Information.
1 Javelin Strategy & Research, September 2009